Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

yes...I saw the masks. unbelievable!

I am a digital artist that enjoys life, until American freedoms are being threatened. That’s when I stand up and fight.

Skin mask

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

i saw a picture and they literally have these masks for everyone. obama, ruth b ginsberg, etc. Did you see the video of the debate with him and Trump where he has these snake like things that move in and out of his shirt around his wrist? Totally creepy. No doubt he is reptilian. If you would like to see it just let me know and i will give you the link to watch.

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

those are wires for his ear piece, and switch that allows him to ping when he needs help..its covered up with latex to hide the wires..that is all

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Let's assume that really is a skin job. Doesn't that seem a little frightening to everyone? Even if it is being done for a good cause, the same can also be done to advance evil causes as well.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

very frightening.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Does the mask include the ears and hair?

I'm sure they have sophisticated technology to recreate the fabrics that make up a human face/hair look as real as possible, heck the skin may be from another face for real 🤮.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

yes. my question is how they get Bidan's 'gullet' to swing when he talks🤔. I guess its just loose...

(1) Show this thread