I live in S. CA.
Everywhere I went today signs read
“IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN VACCINATED
PLEASE WEAR A MASK.”
Well, I haven’t been vaccinated & I didn’t wear a mask.
How would anyone know?
The talk was, “This Delta variant.
We’re going to be locked down again..
L.A. is locked down again, etc.”
I was screaming inside
“It’s the flu!!!”
I know what it’s like to live in the Twilight Zone.
I was talking with people I’ve known for years
who are too deeply MK-Ultra’d.
People who’ve read my blogs even
& who love me
but think I’m nuts.
Gene Decode said he tried RedPilling peeps about the cabal
30 years ago & learned that you can’t “tell”
CUZ NO ONE BELIEVES YOU.
Gene, like Q, said, “they have to be shown.”
All I know to do right now is pray.
PRAY TO GOD EVERYONE WAKES THE BLEEP UP!
So frustrating.
Meanwhile, the BEST description of deep state demons
still belongs to President Kennedy.
JFK outlined them perfectly,
in case anyone you know
wants to know the truth 🙏🇺🇸💞💪

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I had some fun today with making an "apperience" at the office.
My starter was "pcr tests were declared invalid this week, have you heard?"
Got 2 of 3 on the hook, then it was just start reeling them in.
Bet I had that shit-eatin grin😉

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

The link below is to a blog post written by another CA gal. When I came across it years ago, I couldn't believe what I was reading!
I laughed,
I cried,
I stood up and cheered and pumped my fist in the air shouting "Yes, Yes, Yes!"
It's the story of every truther!

https://www.50shadesofpissedoff.com/to-my-friends-who-can-see/

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

I live in L.A., too, and it is indeed very Twilight Zone.
They won't let you participate in society unless you conform.
I spend most of my spare time outdoors to avoid the tyranny.

In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication

Good for you, Kamui. I don't live in L.A. Used to. I live 2-hours away. But I feel for you right now.

I was raised between New York City & L.A. & those 2 cities are beyond my recognition now. Heart-breaking.

I have Faith that once the war with the devil is over & we know God Won, then Earth & Humanity will be quickly, if not instantly restored, to our beautiful blazing Divine Blueprint bodies forevermore 🙏🌟🌍🌹

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I lived in So. Cal up until 10yrs ago, but did I move to a red state?!? Nooooooooooo! Have to laugh through my misery. 😂
My daughter, Mom (in-law) ex, friends and a bit of family are there sleeping 24/7.
They are going to have to be shown along with 99% of the people here I know.
I'm happy though, but only because I'm leaving it in God's hands and know it's in His time. 😊
Love both JFK's, such amazing Men!
Thank You Kat. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Once the internet/MSM is pulled & the 8-hour videos are shown 24/7 of the Tribunals, etc. THAT will get all those who are still wearing masks today. Lordy.

But I hear you, Kary. I'm also surrounded by MK-Ultra'd zombies. So ready for Q-Team to pull the MSM plug!! 🙏😼🇺🇸💛✨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

Yep, on same page. I live in N. AZ; College town. Mostly "ELITIST" live here. LOL They're still wearing mask: in car by themselves, walking outside by themselves. Now: In Gov. buildings: Mask Mandatory b/c CDC ruling. Most 'tout' they're vaxxed.
Yep, Lonely; But everyone has their CHOICE. READY for his to be OVER!

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

SO READY FOR THIS TO BE OVER!! 😼 I stood in line the other day behind a woman wearing a mask. OMG I wanted to just OMG!!! But instead I bantered with my naked face 😹

WHAT is ASTOUNDING TO ME is we've been in & out of lockdown for 500+ days & more people than we know HAVEN'T MOVED ONE TEENY WEENIE BIT. They haven't gone from A to B in a year & a half.

But then I remember all the rallies & protests around the world & KNOW we ARE moving towards the LIGHT.

😽🙏 Not fast enough for Anons, but we ARE moving towards the light!! 🌟☀️✨💛🇺🇸🙏🌟

#Dark2Light
#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Do The Same And When People Do Ask(been A Couple) I Go On A Mad Five Alarm Fire Rant About how It Is Illegal To Ask, I Love Those Times, Feels Like Winning To Me.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

😹😹😹💪🇺🇸😽✨

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

I here in S. Cal too and from the looks of your post we are on the exact same page. I pray everyday for Gods timing to come soon so my family will wake up and come back together.

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Yup. We're on the same page. I join you in that prayer.
With God's blessings,
may our family & friends wake up
BEFORE they do something irreversible
like taking the jab 🙏🙏🙏💛🇺🇸🌟

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Praying at least daily for revival, awakening and opening the eyes of the masses and becoming a God fearing country.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

THIS is perfect! So TRUE. I ditto this.
Tired of explaining myself only to have them look at me
like I'm a criminal. It's LONELY, BUT. . . Much Less frustrating!

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Same thing here!

My unmasked little ego thinks "they think I'm like them!"

Then I question how many of the unmasked haven't and won't take the vax.

Then my ego calms and chuckles a bit, knowing none of this matters compared to what's coming!

The Great Awakening!

It may begin with politics and betrayal, however, we know this is a Spiritual Awakening - POWERFUL!!!

And thanks for the JFK info!