Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

I worked in a nursing home it was beautiful from the outside, I expose them all and was fired what goes on behind the scenes is crimes against humanity and they will all burn in hell . Now let’s talk about child protection services and foster care, I had no chance trying to fight [their] system of such demonic power.

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Just so HEARTBREAKING to hear all this...ALL CHILDREN and ELDERLY must be PROTECTED, LOVED, NURTURED, CARED for as if they are our own flesh & blood!! This is physically making me ill & my heart hurts! Thank you for being that whistleblower! God bless you for exposing them....they will be pushed, it may not be here on earth.πŸ™πŸΌ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I did too. I quit 6 months later. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I was entrusted with 12 people daily. They were treated like sheep. Fed slop and left to stare at walls in corners with little to no respect. πŸ˜”