Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

No wonder the "Flu" just stopped. LMFAO.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I've been saying this since Feb 2020

(7) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

They will think whatever they’ve been told to think by CNN, thats what will happen.

That is the pattern

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Absolutely nothing. Post more menes and hope someone comes to save them.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

and worse of all - they could have been with them in such a terrifying time????

They won't be able to walk down the street.

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

Been hoping Doctors will stand up and call for the immediate stop to these vaccines. Noboby is talking about the FDA and CDC recalling the PCR test due too 90% false positive rate.
Q 1. If they have always faulty why is that not the largest topic of conversation in the world. No pandemic right?
Q 2 Why why are they continuing to use a faulty test. How many people have been missed diagnosed?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I worked in a nursing home it was beautiful from the outside, I expose them all and was fired what goes on behind the scenes is crimes against humanity and they will all burn in hell . Now let’s talk about child protection services and foster care, I had no chance trying to fight [their] system of such demonic power.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I did too. I quit 6 months later. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I was entrusted with 12 people daily. They were treated like sheep. Fed slop and left to stare at walls in corners with little to no respect. 😔

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Just so HEARTBREAKING to hear all this...ALL CHILDREN and ELDERLY must be PROTECTED, LOVED, NURTURED, CARED for as if they are our own flesh & blood!! This is physically making me ill & my heart hurts! Thank you for being that whistleblower! God bless you for exposing them....they will be pushed, it may not be here on earth.🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread