Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

The hatefilled & demonic left

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Pastor - welcome to my text's. I got a prelude to the destruction (with threats +) to the point I won't talk to people or get close or even date (cuz I don't want anyone harmed ) yet I'm still vertical. Not happily but still here

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Pastor Greg,
I would request they no longer attend services!
These haters have darken hearts! They are dangerous due to their dark energy!
I believe they go to services for show! These people are everywhere! Damn YOU aren't even save in Church! How scary is this! RUN!!!

God is TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION! Trying to show YOU
who to remove from your life! HURRY Shut the door!
Remember God hears what they say about you
when you aren't in the room!
Beaming healing energy and love to you and your family.
Prayers.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

If that pastor needs a security detail have him dm me.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

👇🏻

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

We won't have to say a word because those that did not get a placebo from the Marines or saline from certain doctors and pharmacies will definitely expire. They can console one another when it begins to happen because we have to remember they will be highly contagious.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Only brainwashed zombies make threats like that.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike, I think you meant to say brainless zombies.. 🤣🤣💥

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

How's about a nice Hawaiian Punch!

(2) Show this thread

And this is why we have the right to bear arms. What are you going to do otherwise? Call the police and wait 30 minutes for them to show up? You could be dead by then.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Hang in there Pastor Greg, WE all need you and your love for us! The "Boss" will be coming soon to help clean up this mess..❤️❤️❤️