Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

If an employer wants its workers back in the office, can it mandate a vaccine to come back? And if a reluctant worker refuses to get immunized, can an employer show them the door?

There is no federal law specifically addressing that issue. The matter remains up to private businesses, state or other local laws, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"Whether an employer may require or mandate COVID-19 vaccination is a matter of state or other applicable law," the agency said.

The EEOC says employers can mandate shots
WELL, THE EEOC DOES NT MAKE LAW. THE DOJ DOES NOT MAKE LAW. BIDAN DOES NOT MAKE LAW EXECUTIVE ORDER DOES NOT CONTROL YOUR OWN DEVIDION ABOUT YOUR BODY), FUCK ALL OF THEM!!

ONLY YOU CONTROL YOUR BODY UNLESS THEY GRAB YOU AND FORCE YOU WHICH IS A CRIME AND AGAINST NUREMBERG CODE!!!

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/28/1001116485/for-employers-the-law-is-mostly-on-their-side-when-it-comes-to-vaccines

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

BIG QUESTION for those who are facing this issue. . .

Do you really want to work for these people?

I would be also be asking how many other ways are they disrespectful and abusive employers?

My employment cover letter now states that I will not mask or vaccinate!

🙏😁❤️👊

VERY GOOD POINT AND GREAT IDEA.

TY FOR SHARING THIS!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

🙏👊💡
WWG1WGA