Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Normies realizing the “vaccine” doesn’t work....... 🍿🍿🍿

I am posting this for people who have loved ones that chose to be vaxxed. My adult children work in hospitals and got it even though I give them the info I have. The first part of the video is hard to hear- tells about blood-brain barrier breach from vax, but the end tells what vitamins and minerals can help reverse cell damage- worth noting and having the info on hand. The mrna actually changes cells to look like a spike protein/corona virus- which causes our own antibodies to attack those cells. Very well explained here- the cackling women are annoying- but info is great! We are Superheros- God created us to heal ourselves with the vitamins and minerals that He has provided us- that is why [they] attack our food!

https://rumble.com/vk4cg0-best-video-about-the-covid-jab-i-have-seen-share-with-everyone.html

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it