Normies realizing the “vaccine” doesn’t work....... 🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am posting this for people who have loved ones that chose to be vaxxed. My adult children work in hospitals and got it even though I give them the info I have. The first part of the video is hard to hear- tells about blood-brain barrier breach from vax, but the end tells what vitamins and minerals can help reverse cell damage- worth noting and having the info on hand. The mrna actually changes cells to look like a spike protein/corona virus- which causes our own antibodies to attack those cells. Very well explained here- the cackling women are annoying- but info is great! We are Superheros- God created us to heal ourselves with the vitamins and minerals that He has provided us- that is why [they] attack our food!

https://rumble.com/vk4cg0-best-video-about-the-covid-jab-i-have-seen-share-with-everyone.html

Love it...Although their resolution now is to remask everyone, mandate that government employees get the shot or be subjected to covid tests all on the tax payer dime....I am growing very tired of these childish games....

Hahaha!! This had me belly laughing. Love it. Can't tell them...must show them.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Right? It's mean, but I am GIDDY!

(1) Show this thread

Not going to lie....I’m loving this “I told you you so” moment!🤣🤣🤣

but they already vaxxed their children and they are refusing to admit they were wrong

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep u know Nana always has questions???
Are you on twitter or telegram?
Or are they impersonating u?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Im only here. 🤦 Can you post links or screnshots?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I asked the same thing about 2 months ago to you you never answered

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yep - went to work today and a fully vaccinated co-worker is wearing her mask. She tells a few she is getting over Covid/has COVID. Our response...”but your vaccinated!”.

She is pissed.

Too late for too many... there will be many more deaths.

Thats great news Doq! The Best is Yet to Come

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

You always breathe fresh air into us Doc.