I’m only on AnonUp.

If you see Doq Holliday on Twitter or Telegram it’s NOT me.

It’s probably ran by the same people that want you to buy Trump coins and promote other fake accounts. 🤦

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why? Why not Gab for example?

someone has their own 'sammy silver' !!! 😂🤐

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Doq, I believe you mentioned weeks ago about getting out of the market the end of July and watch the gold dip incoming. Do you still feel this way?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for clarifying hun!
Much love from Nana!

'Grateful for all your efforts: For information and confirmations. 'Hope you know how much you're appreciated and consistently prayed for. God bless you.😎

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

question everything! 🇺🇸

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

HAHAHAHAHA....look out for the fake PAY-triots! LOL

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I can’t access Twit-7 accts gone. I’m only here as well. Those coin promos are getting old!!!! Can the people on Telegram block those promos, or are they complicit if the promos are in their feed? Trying to discern trustworthy channels from bots.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Not on WeGoSocial anymore?
https://wego.social/doqholliday

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

This is the only site I'm on as well. I don't use any site that promotes pedophilia.

I have asked both accounts on twitter if it was you and got no response! ThanQ for sharing that! 🙌🏼

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Are you on gab?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

I am on Gab but i don’t post there.

(1) Show this thread