I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

How many people know that JFKs boat had a bell and on that bell a saying was inscribed. It says "where we go one, we go all". coincidence? Probably not. Makes me believe even more that JFK Jr is still alive and part of the Q team on top of everything else. Throughout everything i have researched and looked into there are way too many "coincidences". How many "coincidences" have to occur before you start to realize that there has to be some truth to things.

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

watch White Squall

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Redd Schoolen to his Publication

Thats the movie that the quote came from correct?

But white squall did come out 3 years prior to John John's death

hmmm thats interesting. im gonna have to look into that. Especially since i have nothing but time being forced to stay home with my son distance learning lol

Only people mentioned by @Klo1218 in this post can reply

Well hopefully this bullshit plandemic crap will soon stop.
The more folks that wake up the better the world will become. Thanks to 45 for waking up the world

personally i think its funny that the corrupt started and wanted this pandemic. what they didnt realize was all their lockdowns did was give millions of people plenty of time to research the truth. More people have woken up in this past year then in the last 10 years combined.

(1) Show this thread