How many people know that JFKs boat had a bell and on that bell a saying was inscribed. It says "where we go one, we go all". coincidence? Probably not. Makes me believe even more that JFK Jr is still alive and part of the Q team on top of everything else. Throughout everything i have researched and looked into there are way too many "coincidences". How many "coincidences" have to occur before you start to realize that there has to be some truth to things.

Only people mentioned by @Klo1218 in this post can reply

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

I was sad when the accident happened. Two years ago many people pointed out he was alive and at Trump rallies. Now I believe he really faked his death. The one thing that is very convincing is that it was the first time he did not take his dog Friday with him to Hyannisport.

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Barbara Petersen to her Publication

i wasnt aware about the dog. That is interesting. Imagine what a silver fox he must be. I believe he was suppose to show himself in 2020 but the pandemic pushed it back. Did you see one of the covers for his magazine George? There are a lot of little hidden messages on it and it says 2020 as well.

(1) Show this thread
In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

watch White Squall

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Redd Schoolen to his Publication

Thats the movie that the quote came from correct?

(1) Show this thread