This is the war to end all wars..........taking out this evil will end their ability to manipulate the world.........

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

This has happened world wide.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

People just do not know that they have people in our midst trying to kill The Republic with a de-population agenda? The process is to kill 85% of us! 25 Million for North America is their real goal? If they get to 100 Million they will not stop! Wake up and understand we are in a high jacked Government and the People can end this before they pull the 5G Vax kill switch!?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

oh and they used a faulty pcr test to make all the false positives whoch is what the plandemic is based on!!!! This is war and I am pissed. At the precipe I think with all the lies and bullshit. I lost my Father in Nov 2920 and he died in a fricking hospital. So this is personal on do many levels.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

sorry for the typos. i get carried away sometimes. Glad I have this platform to express myself. I am the only one in my family who is awke and they all think I have list it or have become radicalized. So fricking unbeluevable how brainwashed they are!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

Time to burn everything covid, like they did with HCQ

(2) Show this thread