Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

The CDC has no authority to demand anything. They may suggest, but they have no authority over a state.There is no individual requirement to follow the CDC recommendations. The CDC has a huge monetary interest in keeping the whole vaccine/ "covid" thing going. It has already been proven masks are detrimental to the immune response, psychologically harmful especially to children. They want masks back to control people. A weak immune system is the goal of these evil entities. Don't fall for it again.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

😑😑😑😑 such a fake ughh

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

lLooks like they’re trying to get ahead of the future illness too. The spike protein may have something to do with this.#NOVAX#IamNonGMO#Neurumberg#SayNo#NonTestSubject