Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You either believe Biden is real or Biden is B1d3n. An actor in the movie ‘The Great Awakening’.

Trump confirmed where he stands on this last night.

There is no in between.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This is actually an extremely important point. If biden is not actually joe, but someone taking his place, then that means biden has been replaced. Good, bad, or indifferent, it means the stage is set. Because at some point that mask is coming off and the world will see what's what. Woohoo!

hope so
........................ it's the cruelest play I've seen my life.....................

7.5% inflation in a week?

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

This "movie" has all but destroyed us financially. My wife is being pressured and ostracized because she will not get the vax. They are singling her out and imposing harsh mask and distancing protocol on her. We need the money so badly else she would quit. I'm scraping along but hope turned to anger turned to frustration turned to despair. We fight through but right now life in America sucks if you are an older conservative. Guess I picked a bad time to get old.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://www.icandecide.org/ican-legal-action/

Also has templates for exemption requests ready to send to lawyers.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

If you scroll down on this page you will also see very solid letter templates..........

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/take-action/tell-schools-universities-no-vaccine-mandates-for-children-young-adults/

I sent one - backed by legal group.
Just to say - I'm serious.
Not inexpensive - but I won't comply.

(3) Show this thread