Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

You are the captain of a ship

Your ship holds 2000 ppl. You have discovered all but 10 lifeboats have been set adrift and in one day the ship will start to sink. How do you make sure all 10 lifeboats safely launch so the maximum number of 200 ppl survive?
If you tell ppl your sinking ppl will rush the boats and maybe 100 at most live.
If you ask for volunteers to stay back youll get a few but not enough, than youll have chaos.
So what a good captain would do is hold a big dinner and randomly posion 1800 people. Those still alive get the boats and all 200 are saved.

Sometimes there are no easy choices just right ones. I hope you understand that.

Pray you are never the captain.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That is playing God. To kill people not knowing the future because you simply can only know proabilities, is just murder. God won't hold you accountable for peoples behavior once they learn the news of too few life boats on a sinking ship. That is for God to guide them all through according to Gods plans. A good Captain draws on the smartest people around her to create solutions to save everyone. There would be plenty of time to fashion life boats out of materials from the ship with the cooperation of those on board. I would save more than 200, I am sure of that, perhaps all. Maybe another large tanker will be passing by, or freak weather that pushes the sinking ship up onto a bank. In the final hour, any miracle can occur if you give persons a chance to pray and problem solve. I know this much. I am not getting on any space ship headed to the moon or mars under the guise that "earth is going to get creamed by an asteroid and we only have so many we can take". It will be a slave ship.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I like the optimism and I really hope that is possible. May we have someone who thinks like you be the captain. May we also be more loving toward each other than we act now when that time comes. The ship is a metaphor, there will be no spaceships to the moon in this senerio.

Well, thank you. I was running with the metaphor and the stream of thought would apply to anything. I grew up with a Mother who always use to say, "Where there is a will, there is a way." She would makeshift solutions on the fly and as I watched her and applied that fortitude in my own life, by God it works miracles. When you tell yourself, I will find the way with 100% belief, ideas start dropping in. We are all connected to INFINITE creative intelligence. Tap it. Later, from another, I learned this one I love, "There is no other option but achieving the goal." You basically tell yourself, nothing else is possible but achieving the goal so go do it because it is the only thing that can happen. Again, oceans part. Your post was cryptic about a future I know many fear; CME, asteroid, pole flip. I do know, if you set your sights on a beautiful future, ask to be shown the way to it, and tell yourself, there is no other option but arriving there, you will. The best is yet to come.🙏💛😉

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yes the best IS yet to come. Bravo to you and your mother.