You are the captain of a ship

Your ship holds 2000 ppl. You have discovered all but 10 lifeboats have been set adrift and in one day the ship will start to sink. How do you make sure all 10 lifeboats safely launch so the maximum number of 200 ppl survive?
If you tell ppl your sinking ppl will rush the boats and maybe 100 at most live.
If you ask for volunteers to stay back youll get a few but not enough, than youll have chaos.
So what a good captain would do is hold a big dinner and randomly posion 1800 people. Those still alive get the boats and all 200 are saved.

Sometimes there are no easy choices just right ones. I hope you understand that.

Pray you are never the captain.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Tell the passengers there are only lifeboats for 1,800 people and you're asking for 200 volunteers to give up their seats and go down with the ship.

Save those 200 volunteers or let them pick the person to save.

He saved a lot of us. And free will comes into play also!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

Yes he did and yes he does.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

*it

(2) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The standing army must be taken out, no matter what, even if others are lost along the way 👉

In response white light to his Publication

Unfortunately you are 100% correct. No matter what.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Definitely a stark conundrum. I wouldn’t want to be the Captain that could live with the idea, that he saved a few but murdered a swath. The Captain always goes down with the ship. 🤷‍♀️ That’s a Captain!

Are you saying Trump is the captain of our collective ship and that the plan he's promoting is in the process of eliminating much of humanity to allow a smaller number to survive???

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Not at all. I am saying I would hate to be in his place because no matter what he does lives will be lost.
That is why I said pray you are never the captain.

(1) Show this thread

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it's violently opposed. 3rd, it's accepted as being self- evident”

That is fucking heavy, brother. The saying should be, “unfortunately, nothing can stop what is coming”...

In response The Vurge to his Publication

That is so on point. You are right, it should say that.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

What makes a Military leader great? The fact that they can put aside personal feelings to do the greater good. I was a Fire Marshal on a Fast Combat Oiler (supply and weapons ship). We had an emergency diesel generator spring a leak during a blackout. I was in charge of the fire fighting parties. I had them close hatches and scuttles, thus locking ourselves in. We put down foam and waited as the electricians secured power and BTs shut down the diesel. A few days later, an officer complained to the captain about what I did. The captain chastised the officer, because I was willing to sacrifice 50 people to save 1,000.
In the scenario you postulated, it is better to save the younger, stronger people, because they will be useful by God to rebuild. Hard choices, yet many people would not see the dire need to do the right thing.

You understand what and why, not many are there yet. They will be. Thank you for doing the right thing and being willing to give yourself for others, God will reward you greatly.

(1) Show this thread

Oooh la la, such wisdom in these posts. The covid is the poison thus we already know that (boat captain) "leader" is not ours. Regardless, we are all the "captain" of our own ship

As the passengers, we need to be alert to all - of everything going on around us, be Machiavellian, listen to everyone you respect, research as much as possible, then make your own INFORMED choice -- that is always good advice.

Personally, physically I've got 15 good years, maybe 30 w/ a Medbed, regardless, I want to spend those years fulfilling my God given talents ... remember you can't take "it" with you.

God Bless you all for I truly love your faith in our Lord savior, who has given us all the wisdom and knowledge that we could possibly need.

The captain isn't a bad guy. He took command of the sinking ship so he could save as many as possible.

The deep state plans to depopulate, meaning BILLIONS of deaths. The captain can't save everyone because it isn't possible given the situation. So he has to choose the least bad outcome.

The lockdowns are what was sinking the ship, and waking up to reassert our freedom is the lifeboats. The poison is the vax. Rushing it to completion makes it "experimental," and that means the state can't force it on you. Choosing to be vaccinated is deciding to attend the captain's dinner.

Some will die from the poison, but I suspect many shots are actually saline—remember the military is handling distribution, so they could be randomly switching out poison to reduce the damage to a minimum.

And before a fully approved poison comes out that could be forced on you, people will learn what the deep state was attempting—and it's game over for their multi-generational plans for world dominatio

Some see between the lines. Some see deeper than words. Some see what they wish to see. Some don't see at all.
I am very blessed to have you and your replies.

(2) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

The Captain should have made sure there were enough life boats plus an extra before setting out to sea. Sounds like its time for a new wiser Captain.

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

I think you may have misread this. The boats were set adrift. Someone had sabotaged the ship.

(1) Show this thread

That is playing God. To kill people not knowing the future because you simply can only know proabilities, is just murder. God won't hold you accountable for peoples behavior once they learn the news of too few life boats on a sinking ship. That is for God to guide them all through according to Gods plans. A good Captain draws on the smartest people around her to create solutions to save everyone. There would be plenty of time to fashion life boats out of materials from the ship with the cooperation of those on board. I would save more than 200, I am sure of that, perhaps all. Maybe another large tanker will be passing by, or freak weather that pushes the sinking ship up onto a bank. In the final hour, any miracle can occur if you give persons a chance to pray and problem solve. I know this much. I am not getting on any space ship headed to the moon or mars under the guise that "earth is going to get creamed by an asteroid and we only have so many we can take". It will be a slave ship.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

👏👏👍

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I like the optimism and I really hope that is possible. May we have someone who thinks like you be the captain. May we also be more loving toward each other than we act now when that time comes. The ship is a metaphor, there will be no spaceships to the moon in this senerio.

(2) Show this thread