Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

To all the true Patriots that are out there doing your thing, trying to find truth and help others, I love you so much it hurts.

To all you Paytriots that are misleading people, telling people to follow fake accounts and trying to make money off of the Great Awakening: FUCK YOU!

Happy Sunday.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Couldn't AGREE with you more.
I "USED" to call them out; but those still asleep would call me out for doing so; so now I just keep my mouth shut But ALWAYS EYES OPEN! Sometimes people just have to figure it out for themselves.
Or Not.

Me Too!
Don't worry about them - if they don't know it's THEIR PROBLEM, not yours... follow your heart. Trust your discernment and call out traitors with knowledge.
THAT IS GOOD, and we all have a part in doing so.

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it