To all the true Patriots that are out there doing your thing, trying to find truth and help others, I love you so much it hurts.

To all you Paytriots that are misleading people, telling people to follow fake accounts and trying to make money off of the Great Awakening: FUCK YOU!

Happy Sunday.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If peace is the prize then what is the answer? "When the power of love  overcomes the love of power the world will know peace".

Well said indeed 👍👍👍🙏

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

yeah people like simon parkes and charlie ward and many others that think they got direct contact with 17 😂 and they are raking in the $s idiots the lot of them including simon parkes who states that he is a father to an alien cat type thing yeah what ever hahahab

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ Doq!! Love your posts and appreciate all that you do for the movement and to uplift humanity. Be safe and keep the FAITH. ❤️🌞🙏☄️💥🔥

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

👊 :) 🔥

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

We love you too Doq! Couldn’t have said it better myself. Happy Monday. God bless 🙏❤️

LOVE YOU DoQ ... couldn't have said it better ... don't forget all the tools who are spewing FEAR p*rn ... we're not buying it.
All Horse-Pucky!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

♥️ ! xo

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Fuck the PAYtriots....they feed off of people’s thirst for TRUE knowledge by feeding them bullshit and asking for money. Truth will boomerang on them as well.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

WWG1WGA!
I would be losing my mind without a place to communicate with like-minded people. Thank you DOQ!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You do know Nana loves u right!

🇺🇲

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Copy that. I appreciate you Doq more than you know! WWG1WGA

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I've been in this fight since 2015 I was in the great meme wars in 2016 I followed you on Twitter and got kicked off 4 times the last time was when our President got kicked off. I AM HONORED AND YOU HAVE ALL MY LOVE. WWG1WGA❣️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

😂😂😂

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

Yeah, you're not divisive or anything like that.

Playing right into the Deep State's hand.

Controlled Opposition: 99% legit and 1% divisive and fake.

ie:@doqholliday

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah, it's a bit much trying to sort out fact from fiction. I sure wish there were an easier way to do it than trusting your gut.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

Couldn't AGREE with you more.
I "USED" to call them out; but those still asleep would call me out for doing so; so now I just keep my mouth shut But ALWAYS EYES OPEN! Sometimes people just have to figure it out for themselves.
Or Not.

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Me Too!
Don't worry about them - if they don't know it's THEIR PROBLEM, not yours... follow your heart. Trust your discernment and call out traitors with knowledge.
THAT IS GOOD, and we all have a part in doing so.

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I am a True Patriot always trying to find truth and help others. Many I have followed in the past I am no longer following. I am working hard at trusting my own instincts. I do admit that I enjoy listening to Dave from the X22 report. I will be honest--I feel comfortable with Dave but open to the fact that I could be deceived. I know he promotes Patriots Supply. I can't wait for the New Earth to do volunteer humanitarian healing .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👊

Love you too Doq & thanks for speaking truth. God's watching and he knows who the true Patriots are. It's just sad & wrong to see others taking advantage of people just trying to learn the truth! I agree with you 1000%.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy Sunday, Doq!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love you too Doc!!! God bless!!!

😎