JFK... 1183... 217... connect the dots.

It’s far worse than you think ➝
JFK ➝ Clowns In America...

Push to DIVIDE is strong.
Stay TOGETHER.
Stay STRONG.
We, the PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA - JFK - White Squall.

(The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth coming SOON to a theatre near you.)

+++ ++ +

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

It would help if you actually explained some of this - sometimes it is hard to keep seeing these "I know but you don't know" posts and nothing else is said.

Or the division going on with, "If you know, you know." And leaving so many people trying to learn and figure things out - leaving them begging for crumbs.

In reality, what I see most are people who post like this and have no clue what any of it means, but by phrasing things a certain way they look like they are 'in the know' and they aren't.

If you want people to KNOW something, then TELL them instead of all these dramatic hints that go nowhere.

Yes, I know what you're talking about - but I have many friends who don't and they are so ticked off at no one helping them learn and holding the "I know and you don't" over their heads. THIS causes division and it needs to stop. You're telling people to stay together, to stay strong - but you're not helping them along. People follow you - be a teacher here...help them lear

Thank you for your suggestions. Many of my posts are an attempt to keep Patriots inspired who have been in the game for enough time to need a boost and that position comes with a bit of knowledge about terms and concepts etc that get picked up along the way. I wish that I had the time to make a few different “digs” on the same subject for everyone’s level of understanding. And I have never (ever) purposely been cryptic or pretended to know anything others don’t. I’m simply trying to connect the dots as I see them and share that info so others are encouraged to do the same (so the truth keeps spreading). If you look back in my posts you will see that I made a complete “beginners guide” to using the news to unlock the map as I understand it (which took about a week to complete). I also try (as you can see) to respond to specific questions in the comments and when I don’t others most often do. I hope these words find you well - cheers :)

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

It actually leaves most of us confused.
Is Jack P a clown?
Probably.
That's all I got .

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

We are so Grateful! Keeping us informed and sharing knowledge is key. I sometimes say I'm done and I take a break and return. 🙏👍

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Thank you - knowing you're gearing your posts for those who are already aware makes sense. Sadly, I get A LOT of people complaining to me or asking me to explain things and I get "so darn tired" of explaining. When you and several others come out with something like this - I get dozens of "can you explain this, what does it mean, why is he saying this or that, etc...."

It would be easier if people who posted, especially Q drops, could put a little more info in their post for those newbies. They get scared, anxious, etc and unless someone like me is willing to explain it - they remain clueless. And sadly, I'm sure you've see it too, some people on here are actually quite cruel to newbies - which is how I got pulled in to help.

So I get frustrated. And your post sent half a dozen dings to me asking questions - ergh

I get where you are coming from now, I'll try and be a little more patient and just expect to be inundated with questions.

I will be glad when this finally kick

Thank you i follow as best I can and keep praying daily for truth to come out

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Thank You Hammurabi!
I truly appreciate All that You do. 😊
🙏🇺🇲💕

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Truth!

Thank you, Hammurabi, for your incredible digs and analyses.