Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OK, FOLKS, SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MR. T SAYS THIS. WHO EXACTLY IS HE TALKING TO????

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

And that for me is what dumps freezing cold water on everything

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I think its reverse psychology. If Trump suggests it, they will refuse it. plus I saw this earlier here today.

I do not take medical advice from Gates or people with no medical degree. And some doctors I think are evil, and they want you to get sick so they give you bad advice (or no advice) when it is needed.

I say that because i used to have great doctors for myself and family, but in the past 10 years, many doctors because a slippery slope of money grubbing scumbags, and I started catching them in lies. Not just for myself, but for my family.

But that is my experience.

It used to be most doctors were good. They were OK with a 2nd opinion, but now they don't want you to spend a cent unless it is with them, for bad advice.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

In my profession, I read a lot of medical records. Some doctors get down right nasty when a second opinion is brought up. Red flag!!!!