Only people mentioned by @FreeThinker in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Free Thinker to his Publication

Still there are huge numbers who still buy into the fake news fairy tales. They believe in the jabs, they'll take Biden over Trump, and they go dutifully into the New Normal. I meet them regularly. They are well-educated, moneyed and nice people. They also happen to be sheep and they castigate me for my views.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

What other great awakenings to be studied this summer? Other resets. Noah's Flood? Civil War? Irish Famine? Mud Floods from whom, where and how, exactly?

Populations moved, dispersed, disappeared, reappeared, Orphan Trains. Baby Incubators in Amusement Parks makes me think of Disney, in fact, the man who did these (a "Dr." Martin Couney, real name, Micheal Cohn) looks like he could have been Walt's father, and in the same timeline.

We have been here before, and not that long ago (1800's). While going through the longest "soon" ever, there is so much more to be discovered.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

WWG1WGA WORLD WIDE and the Ccabal is going down forever . A new world awaits all , once we Retore Justice, Liberty and Freedom for All Globally. A New Dawn of the Golden Age for All Humanity is Waiting.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

ohhhh.. me LiQie this one! TQ

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Thanks be to God!

(4) Show this thread