I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom...

I'm in California and I've just been slapped with a $1,021 penalty for using more than my "allocated" amount of water in June. We only shower once or twice a week and do one load of laundry per week. My food crops are dying.

Can't afford to pay the penalty, and if I don't, they'll turn off my water.

Meanwhile, the winery close by is having a harvest celebration event for 500 people. Water for me but not for thee.

I'm contacting Water Audit of California, who has several lawsuits against the county for mismanagement of the water.

https://waterauditca.org/announcement/2021/water-audit-files-suit-against-napa-county/

this sounds inhumane. you are seriously conserving the water and now you're being penalized because you still went over the guidelines. I pray they can help you !

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

We get 65 gallons of water per person per day. We use more than that just watering our garden for food growing purposes. Now my plants are dying and we won't be able to eat.

Truly appreciate your prayers!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

OMG ... just saw this ... prayers on the way ... seems like there ought to be a higher limit if you are 'farming' ? IDK 🙏 🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread