Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

The future
Nourishing each other.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Hey Bill, Merry Christmas.. what do you have to trade today?

A 5 gallon pail of snow. what do you have?

Um, well, I have a pail of snow as well.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This is the way it was when my grandmother grew up. That also included cattle & pigs because not everyone had a large enough farm/plot/barn to house anything but chickens and ducks. They did hunt deer and 1X a year in the Fall she would permit all the men to hunt squirrel but they had to skin them outside and she would make what she called "Hairy Gravy". The visual is GROSS!!!

That would be early 1900 to 1950's.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is SOOOOOO WONDERFUL —please please can we do this too ??? 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🐸🐸

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom...

I'm in California and I've just been slapped with a $1,021 penalty for using more than my "allocated" amount of water in June. We only shower once or twice a week and do one load of laundry per week. My food crops are dying.

Can't afford to pay the penalty, and if I don't, they'll turn off my water.

Meanwhile, the winery close by is having a harvest celebration event for 500 people. Water for me but not for thee.

I'm contacting Water Audit of California, who has several lawsuits against the county for mismanagement of the water.

https://waterauditca.org/announcement/2021/water-audit-files-suit-against-napa-county/

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

this sounds inhumane. you are seriously conserving the water and now you're being penalized because you still went over the guidelines. I pray they can help you !

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ive always wanted this