Many sensitive individuals out there mistake truth with “infighting”. I feel bad for you people that think we all need to live in a safe space. Fuck that.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I too am sick of weak individuals!
Toughen Up Butter Cups!

The difference is you can tell someone the truth without attacking them! We can disagree on subjects. We can speak truth. All without being disrespectful! Being malicious (harmful, spiteful) is not the same as infighting (disagreements)!

Let the truth be heard, like it or not, makes no difference.
The truth will always remain indelible.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I'll tell you who's wishing for a safe space - this RINO! Made my day. Loud and proud fellow Patriots - the rats will run and hide just like her!

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-arizona-republican-loudly-booed-off-stage-at-turning-point-rally-ahead-of-trump-speech/

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

I dont care about the depth that you go fighting for good….but you better keep a safe space with God somewhere in that vessel …or you will not recover. One spot to return to. At his feet! The rest of the day armor up and lead both barrels up! We will pray!

MORE bs than you can list to get the truth out, me and THANK GOD so many of HIS others. THAT is the whole point, drive the devils out for peace, and if one has to chill, let seven million more take their place that day. THIS IS NOT A GAME>

Thirty years later, fk yeah ready for chill time, fk a life time of any generations fighting or dying, that is the whole point. Did my time. Why do folks think I hammer out info. TIME IS NOW>

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

TIME IS NOW.

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

You fired some rounds, and it seems to have hit some targets in a nice tight grouping.

Time to reload.

Was Jesus sensitive? Just saying.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread