I THINK THIS WILL BACKFIRE ON THE RESTAURANT OWNERS.

"New York has been selected by the Globalists to trial ‘VACCINE APARTHEID’ in the USA beginning with restaurants, and the woke restaurant-owners there are all saying it will be a ‘massive selling point.'"

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Well, apparently they didn't feel the bite from restaurants being closed during this nonsense the last year - they may feel the sting now with their support of the "woke" nonsense

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Get Woke, Go Broke💥💥💥🤣

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

This and so much else related to the plandemic is why New Yorkers are leaving in throngs. Bye, bye consumer spending and tax dollars?

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

avoid them they will soon change their minds

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

happening all over europe

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The bottom line is the bottom line? lets see the prices on the menu?