Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Very disappointed in DeSantis and Hannity , I thought they were more intelligent than that.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/general-flynn-responds-to-desantis-hannitys-support-for-the-covid-vaccine-video/

each day the cpmmon man is going thru a see-saw of emotions... up - down..., this is truly disappointing!i feel at times just build your own communities and fight the enemy together!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

I know its very disappointing in DeSantis , Hannity and Trump for supporting a known deadly vaccine. It never prevented 1 person from contracting CV19 only brings death. The short clinical trials showed zero rreduction in catching CV19 which is 99.98% survivable .

Yes its disappointing, how I understood things were is J&J was a clean vax no MRNA ( placebo Base) until it was replaced, was that not hw it was ?

Only people mentioned by @Angel_Wings in this post can reply

In response Doris Scia to her Publication

No, based on patents and what was submitted to the FDA allcontained mRNA. Now, if it were all suppose to be only placebos in the USthat obviousky changed after January 20, 2021.