Very disappointed in DeSantis and Hannity , I thought they were more intelligent than that.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/general-flynn-responds-to-desantis-hannitys-support-for-the-covid-vaccine-video/

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

The Best Sting Operation in
Our American History.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I am so confused.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Maybe, they are still trying to save leftists - if Trump and his supporters, think something is good - leftists will refuse the injection on principle - those on the right will be unmoved.

It's been surmised that they started promoting in fear of being censored. Combine the drop of the dow and now the gestapo censorship I can see them caving.

each day the cpmmon man is going thru a see-saw of emotions... up - down..., this is truly disappointing!i feel at times just build your own communities and fight the enemy together!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

I know its very disappointing in DeSantis , Hannity and Trump for supporting a known deadly vaccine. It never prevented 1 person from contracting CV19 only brings death. The short clinical trials showed zero rreduction in catching CV19 which is 99.98% survivable .

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'm not buying any blackmail claim. Hannity and DeSantis are Powerful enough to call out anyone that goes against them.