Look at this video at the 1 min mark. You can see the invisibility camo. There's someone right there for a second.

Full Video
Here is the source
https://www.facebook.com/100000863795034/videos/1474205796287248/

13 Minutes of Automatic Fire 🔥

No Cops 👮🏼‍♀️ =

This is a NTK “Need to Know” Military Operation (Black Ops).

Godspeed to our Subterranean Troops, Godspeed to our Legacy Guardians, Godspeed to the Wizards and 160th SOAR.

The “Invisible War” is starting to bleed over to the White World/Bubble World

The Gloves are off, no more “fireworks” but actual Full Automatic Firepower

@DismantlingTheCabal

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

I saw what you were describing.
There is another video floating out there with AGunfire, not as descriptive as this. But Same Area.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Luis: Can you help me understand -
The Firepower sounds surface-level.
Is that the case here?

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response True North to her Publication

Yeah its surface level.

The mountains they pointed out if it is real, sounded like distant in some cases, fire and return fire from other areas. Succession of bullets, and more indefinite fire would make me think one portion trying to hold ground and a second part advancing.

(3) Show this thread

“Invisibility Camo”?!?!
You’ve blown my mind. 😳

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Wow......a la Harry Potter!

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Wow this was really close by on Monday. 60 lightning strikes and fires are evacuating people and towns. Wonder if it's related. Thanks for sharing!

https://www.grandcoulee.com/story/2021/07/14/news/lightning-strikes-kick-off-fires-on-colville-reservation/14353.html

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

"What the hell is goin' on, man, world
war three?"

Ummm, YUP

This is mother forken’ cazy.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

my bad washington st

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

thanks for clarifying. 🤜💥🤛

Can you help with a question:
Is the Firepower surface level?

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

look to the right too.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Looks like a video encoding error. If you compare, the shape of the car tires on the left are simply ghosted over to the right. When the video cuts right after this, the whole thing is shifted to where you see these artifacts. Be aware that today's digital encoding can introduce lots of weird effects.

(4) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

WATCH THE WATER > Q
COLLIE DAM i think its in az

Washington and it is Coullee Dam there! Collie Dam is in Australia I believe

(1) Show this thread

1 minute mark

Is that what it looks like? I saw a dude holding a rifle. He was protecting them. Woah.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

where is this at?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

not sure

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

It's the Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River west of Spokane, WA.

(2) Show this thread