Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Very disappointed in DeSantis and Hannity , I thought they were more intelligent than that.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/general-flynn-responds-to-desantis-hannitys-support-for-the-covid-vaccine-video/

each day the cpmmon man is going thru a see-saw of emotions... up - down..., this is truly disappointing!i feel at times just build your own communities and fight the enemy together!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

I know its very disappointing in DeSantis , Hannity and Trump for supporting a known deadly vaccine. It never prevented 1 person from contracting CV19 only brings death. The short clinical trials showed zero rreduction in catching CV19 which is 99.98% survivable .

Yes, I agree. I was so disappointed to hear Trump support the vax. What's that about? Many people are losing family, friends and jobs to combat the vax and Trump treated it like it was nothing. Meh, get vaxxed or don't....whatever.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

It's all about choice. it is not the vx he approved. The jab recipe has been altered.
put your faith in God or in their lies.

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

here are the FDA approval papers submitted under the Trump administration and in field trials not 1 reduction in CV19 cases as a result of the vaxx. 10 photos

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

[Their] vaccine is not a vaccine !!!

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

modifiers?>disrupters! They want to destroy humanity.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

This number X 10