Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Very disappointed in DeSantis and Hannity , I thought they were more intelligent than that.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/general-flynn-responds-to-desantis-hannitys-support-for-the-covid-vaccine-video/

each day the cpmmon man is going thru a see-saw of emotions... up - down..., this is truly disappointing!i feel at times just build your own communities and fight the enemy together!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

I know its very disappointing in DeSantis , Hannity and Trump for supporting a known deadly vaccine. It never prevented 1 person from contracting CV19 only brings death. The short clinical trials showed zero rreduction in catching CV19 which is 99.98% survivable .

books, painting, walks in nature

Well, they are not doctors and were brainwashed on this point, like a lot of people.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

The true number of deaths from the vaxx are being hidden ,but, by the Fall it will be in the millions.

So why is the ONLY focus vaccinations?

Fauci knows the PCR tests were never designed for Covid

PCR tests were being processed INTENTIONALLY HIGH to produce FALSE POSITIVES

Millions of Americans believe they have natural immunity as they tested positive
( Fauci knows there were MASSIVE false positive results )

"herd immunity" is not being talked about at all because officials would be forced to admit to all the lies.

Only people mentioned by @Keepinit4real in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keepinit 4real, click on at the bottom under it