I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You are an OVERCOMING PATRIOT! We agree with your zeal and resolute stance! JUSTICE must come. It takes real courage to fight instead of recoiling in fear! This COURAGE, you have!

We are ALL proud of you for being in the fight and even helping to lead the charge! Your experience will make it REAL to those who have their eyes shut , their ears covered, and their hearts closed! Many have believed the spoon-fed lies of the LEFT, and have never been confronted with the works of the degenerate!

Those who are now clueless, may not know they have a date with destiny's TRUTH! Because of you and others who survived the horrors, MANY will call for the Reckoning! Promise!

God Bless!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

I'm just me....

I'm one of millions....

I'm simply fed up.

Even in prison there is a code....

DON'T FUCK/CONSUME OR SELL KIDDOS....

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

As I worked a supermax for 15 years, I can fully verify that!! God bless you

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Thank you for your service.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In all that time, I worked the line. I never tried to be anyone other than me. Used force only about 10 times, never went to court over it, never was assaulted. Respect goes both ways. when you work with the worst there’s no oops allowed🤣🤣🤣

CO's never wronged me in my time.

My Uncle is a CO at Pelican Bay, in the SHU

Yeah,, Worked my whole carreer on A yard in Tehachapi. When they did away with SHU, we got a lot of PB. Different world brother, but you know that👍😎

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

TYVM, but I started at 48 yo. I believe God put me there for a reason, what? IDK. Had nightmates over some of the stuff, but kept my soul, and my sense of humor. Have no idea why I was chosen for that, couldn’t fathom myself as LEO. But I walked the line , another chapter closed in my life😎🔥🔥 God moves in mysterious ways

I am who I am because CO's and LEO's believed in me and pushed me to be a better person.

Not every farmer gets to harvest the seeds they planted, in this life...

Your reward is eternal, take that to the bank.

(1) Show this thread