Lol Trump about Biden: “I dont think it’s him”.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You know we are making progress when your 92 Yr old Mom mentions that her card playing buddies say 'it's not Biden' !!! The truth is coming out !!! 👍 💥 👊

Trump has said it many times that isnt Biden at all. Its so obvious if you look at old photos and compare them. Bidans part in the.movie is to show how fast and quickly he can destroy our countey and I also think they are actually catching the little fish still out there.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Has to be this way to draw out all of them. People who you thought were good now exposing themselves as cabal puppets

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😂 my President’s got jokes…i love him!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's favorite line of the night!

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

Funny, we don't see@doqholliday being recommended by@ScavinoChannel like we see Santa Surfing.

In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication

You think this is Scavino's official TG account?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication

santa surfing on TG is not the real santa surfing either

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

That was epic!

Didn't he say he is done 2!🤣🤣😂

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

It isnt. Fake Bidens neck is too thin and his head sits too forward to be real Biden.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

NOBODY DOES!!!

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

He said it twice :)

haha i love it!!

say again for the sheep in the back haha