Wait until you find out how amazing it feels NOT
to have 10,000 years of intentional calcification accumulated around what makes you human blocking your entire experience of reality.

There’s a reason it’s so hard to escape from the Matrix. Keep leaving doors open behind you, keep leaving breadcrumbs for others, our experience of the Great Awakening intensifies with every new Anon, a United Free thinking public is their greatest fear, Sheep no more, WWWG1WGA+NCSWIC=TGA.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I opened the eyes of my sister and recently opened the eyes of my nephew's girlfriend.
They are now believers and I have them reasurching every and anything I send them.
2 more Anons.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The Deep State must Die!!! all traitors and corrupt criminals in Government need to Die!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Great Decalcification.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

👇🐸👍

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Get on Instagram and start dropping truth bombs everywhere! Especially the accounts that showcase a bad celebrity, show sweet vids of children playing outside -- MASKED, or they're pushing the coof/jab. There is definitely an awakening happening there; Libs are asking me to DM them sources so they can research for themselves...

Dropping seeds of doubt in people's minds that are finally starting to open is just as powerful as taking to the streets. In fact I think it's even more powerful. Once that starts to happen we've got a Hundredth Monkey occurring. Never doubt your collective energy can move mountains!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Right thrre with you dropping bread crumbs, keeping vibes up, and HOLDING THE LINE. 🙏❤️🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Right thrre with you dropping bread crumbs, keeping vibes up, and HOLDING THE LINE. 🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread