Gonna show you a few things that happened on the night of the 22nd having to do with the Grand Coulee Dam. Beginning to think this might be DS in it's death throws with the DAVOS diehards having vowed to go down fighting. If so and this related to them, it would appear our White Hats were all over this and have it under control.

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

We heard this in Corvallis, Oregon last night at 2am. This sheot is really happening! (After seeing this video above I NEVER thought it would come to our area.)

Those guns sounded pretty big, like anti aircraft. Wonder if they were shooting at drones.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

watch the water?

thanks great find i saw this posted somewhere but couldnt figure out where it was

did you record that..? you can tell its definitely auto machine gun fore and the mussel flashes are very evident. crazy.. wonder what they were shooting at...?

Second captured video

Location of one of the people videoing the event that night

A comment and location of the dam.

(2) Show this thread