✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

In their actions they have discredited all of big pharma....

The Great Awakening....

Diacrediting phrma had to be done to destroy it so we can get back to humane healing that pharma was created to destroy.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Please clarify...

do you mean go back to plant based?

God's original plan?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Before pharma there were independent practitioners of various remedies including nutrition, water, herbal, acupuncture, frequencies and many other approaches. Rockefeller determined to ruin them and replace them with chemical medicine that keeps people sick and paying, sometimes everything they have but no cure. Cancer cures have existed since the 1940s but he would not allow them to be used, just like how the media and pharma wouldn’t allow hcq or ivermectin and other simpler cures to c19. Now they’re pushing boosters monthly or quarterly. The medical treadmill never ends. God has provided cures from nature. They called it snake oil to discredit herbalists.

(1) Show this thread