Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Plus they are both effective treatments for cancer.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043661820315152

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

The DENIAL of a viable treatment for the China COVID virus was Evil Personified! But canceling the multitude of doctors, nurses, and President Trump, who encouraged the use of HCQ, Ivermectin, and Z-pack pharmaceuticals: ALL reasonably low-priced, with decades of high approval ratings for effectiveness and safety, was truly tantamount to "Crimes Against Humanity!"

Fauci will be remembered in history like Germany's Josef Mengele!.. maybe even worse because Fauci's villainy affected and directed toward not just an ethnic group (as HORRIBLE as that was!), but rather toward the WHOLE WORLD!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

most doctors are DS controlled

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In their actions they have discredited all of big pharma....

The Great Awakening....

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Diacrediting phrma had to be done to destroy it so we can get back to humane healing that pharma was created to destroy.

(1) Show this thread