Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I lost some pople on that last topic but I figured as much. Do your reasearch, find the truth in what I say and make your own call. Keep hope and faith in yourself and each other. Most of all God. He is your true salvation. Live and love what you have now and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Torrow is always going to happen until he says it won't. So spend your days loving him and the life he has given you. God bless you and God bless America.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I am onboard with you. I am grateful that you speak the truth. There are others as well. It is hard to deny that something like the geomagnetic storm, pole flip and ice age have been coming. Intuitively I have known for some time. In the Bible it speaks about as in the days of Noah. Without "Q" good people would still be stuck in slumber and the whole cycle would start over. Like yourself, I have been in service to others most of my life. I have had a good life and I am ready to meet our God. It does not matter or have bearing on how I will live and treat others whether I have one more day or a hundred. Today is like the saying; the greatest gift is rightfully called "the present".

Exactly my friend! Enjoy what we have left no matter how long it is. I know Im going to.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it