I lost some pople on that last topic but I figured as much. Do your reasearch, find the truth in what I say and make your own call. Keep hope and faith in yourself and each other. Most of all God. He is your true salvation. Live and love what you have now and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Torrow is always going to happen until he says it won't. So spend your days loving him and the life he has given you. God bless you and God bless America.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Question for you and I don't want you to think I am being sarcastic, because I am not. So Trump, Q all of it, what is the point, to give us mere peons false hope until we meet our death by water? God promised He would never flood the earth again, so I am genuinely confused by all the post I read. I don't trust anyone, anymore...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication

No, it is not false hope, there are ways to survive. Dumbs are one way. Before we had no chance because the underground was taken by the elites. Now we have them. Now we will keep them. We are building more each and everyday. America has some of the deepest, biggest DUMBs in the world, it is the main reason the NWO is trying to take her. You should not trust anyone without doing your own research about the topic in question and that includes me.

Know though...
I do my own research on things I have been a part of because I no longer trust the why that it was done.
Many good people have done wrong thinking it was right. I am one of those ppl. This is my attempt to correct those mistakes.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I am onboard with you. I am grateful that you speak the truth. There are others as well. It is hard to deny that something like the geomagnetic storm, pole flip and ice age have been coming. Intuitively I have known for some time. In the Bible it speaks about as in the days of Noah. Without "Q" good people would still be stuck in slumber and the whole cycle would start over. Like yourself, I have been in service to others most of my life. I have had a good life and I am ready to meet our God. It does not matter or have bearing on how I will live and treat others whether I have one more day or a hundred. Today is like the saying; the greatest gift is rightfully called "the present".

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Exactly my friend! Enjoy what we have left no matter how long it is. I know Im going to.

(1) Show this thread