#wwg1wga#thegeatawakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
This is horrifying...full disclosure is coming. We need to be mentally prepared for everything we will learn.
Pray.

wwg1wga!

CodeMonkeyZ- 5:31 AM
Surprise!

China has used Covid-19 testing kits to collect the DNA of a large amount of people from all around the world.

Now China can more easily create diseases that target their enemies specifically while minimizing the effect on their own citizens.

source:
https://www.dni.gov/files/NCSC/documents/SafeguardingOurFuture/NCSC_China_Genomics_Fact_Sheet_2021.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CodeMonkeyZ-5:45 AM
Is this why Gates and Soros bought a covid19 testing facility?

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Makes sense since the inventor of the PCR test has said it detects DNA & RNA. I have always thought this test was primarily to collect DNA. Since the "virus" has never been isolated one would think it could not be verified. Especially with a test not designed for that purpose.#scamdemic

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I just duckduckg0'd him. It's deeply disturbing that most of what comes up on the first try is 'debunking' this. One went so far as to say that even if he had said it it doesn't mean the test wouldn't pick up the infectious disease. THIS is the reason it's so damn hard to red pill some. Every damn thing is hidden or buried or 'fact checked'. I hardly use g00gle anymore and ddg is now just as bad.

(1) Show this thread