11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

What is he holding?

Member that time when some cult in his neighborhood, mysteriously murdered themselves, cut their own hearts out, and then amazingly nailed their own bodies to the walls, well body parts. THEN this fkr disappeared, a pen of his was found there, I think in a skull of a business of his, insider said he was delivering hearts to the illuminatiposfakoqueen as a sacrifice, everyone was like where the fk did he go. THAT is where he went, and um, it was a bleep of info at least them trying to downplay it. Not sure if that is scrubbed. WAS AND DID exist finally the truth on that online.

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Did not know about this though it doesn't surprise me. Sickos

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Totally for a while you could finally find blips of it on the net, then nto so easy. And some script of it, sprinkled here and there. A cult from I think Africa they said or somewhere around that region, supposedly. He knew them and that happened.

(1) Show this thread