Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Wife, mom and Texan. Love Jesus, coffee & my Aussies! Proud to be a Patriot & ready for us to take our country back! Trump 19th! 🇺🇸

Photoshopped. The image resolution of the book doesnt maych the rest of the picture.

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Rita Meyers to her Publication

Could be.

(1) Show this thread

Member that time when some cult in his neighborhood, mysteriously murdered themselves, cut their own hearts out, and then amazingly nailed their own bodies to the walls, well body parts. THEN this fkr disappeared, a pen of his was found there, I think in a skull of a business of his, insider said he was delivering hearts to the illuminatiposfakoqueen as a sacrifice, everyone was like where the fk did he go. THAT is where he went, and um, it was a bleep of info at least them trying to downplay it. Not sure if that is scrubbed. WAS AND DID exist finally the truth on that online.

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Did not know about this though it doesn't surprise me. Sickos

(1) Show this thread

Did you see that vid where he dropped dead in front of the cabal, the rest were clones. Well they killed him.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Haven't seen it Stephanie and would love to get a copy. I'll do some digging and see how I go.

(3) Show this thread