Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

You are the captain of a ship

Your ship holds 2000 ppl. You have discovered all but 10 lifeboats have been set adrift and in one day the ship will start to sink. How do you make sure all 10 lifeboats safely launch so the maximum number of 200 ppl survive?
If you tell ppl your sinking ppl will rush the boats and maybe 100 at most live.
If you ask for volunteers to stay back youll get a few but not enough, than youll have chaos.
So what a good captain would do is hold a big dinner and randomly posion 1800 people. Those still alive get the boats and all 200 are saved.

Sometimes there are no easy choices just right ones. I hope you understand that.

Pray you are never the captain.

Oooh la la, such wisdom in these posts. The covid is the poison thus we already know that (boat captain) "leader" is not ours. Regardless, we are all the "captain" of our own ship

As the passengers, we need to be alert to all - of everything going on around us, be Machiavellian, listen to everyone you respect, research as much as possible, then make your own INFORMED choice -- that is always good advice.

Personally, physically I've got 15 good years, maybe 30 w/ a Medbed, regardless, I want to spend those years fulfilling my God given talents ... remember you can't take "it" with you.

God Bless you all for I truly love your faith in our Lord savior, who has given us all the wisdom and knowledge that we could possibly need.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Some see between the lines. Some see deeper than words. Some see what they wish to see. Some don't see at all.
I am very blessed to have you and your replies.

The captain isn't a bad guy. He took command of the sinking ship so he could save as many as possible.

The deep state plans to depopulate, meaning BILLIONS of deaths. The captain can't save everyone because it isn't possible given the situation. So he has to choose the least bad outcome.

The lockdowns are what was sinking the ship, and waking up to reassert our freedom is the lifeboats. The poison is the vax. Rushing it to completion makes it "experimental," and that means the state can't force it on you. Choosing to be vaccinated is deciding to attend the captain's dinner.

Some will die from the poison, but I suspect many shots are actually saline—remember the military is handling distribution, so they could be randomly switching out poison to reduce the damage to a minimum.

And before a fully approved poison comes out that could be forced on you, people will learn what the deep state was attempting—and it's game over for their multi-generational plans for world dominatio

In response Other Half to her Publication

@jamescanplay
Yes, that's right ... NOW... how long before kaboom?

Sounds imminent, since restructuring ones potential FOR life is demanding ... who, what where, how and why are not easy to determine since most of this is theory based on models of what to expect..

In response Other Half to her Publication

Very good, very,very good.

(2) Show this thread