🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

July 23, 2021
U.S. Military Holding White House for Trump’s Return
https://realrawnews.com/2021/07/u-s-military-holding-white-house-for-trumps-return/

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

I don’t think he’ll ever step foot in there again, too much evil. Where ever the new Capital is, the old one probably has a rod from God coming, and will revert back to the swamp it formerly was IMHO

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I am not sure of where the new capital is located either, I was thinking that maybe the new White House might be where Potus Trump holds his press conferences? & I have read that the White House is being used as a Holding Center for some of those who have their Tribunal coming up.

I heard Gene say somewhere near Waco in Texas but idk

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it