What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

He posted this on Telegram on the 20th and i think that's even worse... his faith is not in Q or the plan... totally the opposite from everything he said before...

(and yes, this is his channel, confirmed in We the media channel)

I say Give Joe M a break. Most, if not all of us, were deflated on January 20th. For Q's plan to work, We the People have to be engaged, awake, and speaking the truth. I believe the Q drops were ONLY for that purpose. My frens, please reread the last part of his message. If we don't, as a people, speak out against the censorship, the foreign policy mistakes, the domestic policymistakes, etc, then we are not doing our part to set the stage. public outrage is a necessity and a precursor for the rest of the plan!

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TibbooJB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Hope, click on at the bottom under it