US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

GOD SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

THIS IS WHAT divine MEANS TO me!

2 Timothy 2:16
But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary
edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Divine to me means God inspired...

does GOD INSPIRE THISTHAT YOY WROTE?
What the fuck are you doing???

Nothing much, just a former cps subject, passed around and used. I'm just writing a book with 15 other normal folks that have been raped.

We have reported, documented and gone to court as witnesses/victims of child abuse...

It's no big deal, it was just us....as kids passed around "religious" circles....

btw, we are not victims...we are survivors....

shall I continue...

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT i WROTE ABOVE THE PHOTO?
AND ASKING me what the ----- are you doing! i was shining a light on a INNOCENT child who looks like he is have fun, THAT'S ALL, SORRY YOU WERE OFFENDED

Fren, I was not offended or meant to offend. I simply wanted to share a perspective. I have never been offended by a Patriot. We may not have the same perspective all the time. However, the end goal is always the same.

Please forgive me if I have offended you.

i cannot be offended and you could NOT imagine what i have had to endure most of my life! what bothered me is that it was as IF i had done some thing immoral when i only mean goodness in everything that i do even to those who treat me bad!
i am a witness of GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE and i have been able to endure all things through CHRIST JESUS WHO strengthens me SPIRTULY, EMOTIONALY, MENTALLY AND PHYSCIALLY FOR HIS NAME SAKE! HALLELUJAH AND AMEN

Please forgive me, I did not mean to offend or accuse. It was a question to all. NOW AS TO THAT, IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR THE CHILDREN YOU ARE A PROBLEM.

As to you personally, I ain't got no beef.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. .

IF YOU HURT me i WOULD FORGIVE YOU, BUT THERE WAS NO HARM DONE AND i THANK YOU FREN!

Thank you for your service.

/SALUTE

i WOULDM HAVE DIED AND STILL WOULD FOR OUR COUNTRY, THE CONSTITUTION, THE FLAG AND EVEN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TREATED me LIKE A SECOND OR THIRD CLASS CITIZEN ALL OF my LIFE! i feel like GOD is speaking to me in with HIS WORDS!
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

my take on Romans 5:3
i rejoice in my Sufferings, knowing that Suffering produces Perseverance, Perseverance Endurance, 4 and Endurance Character, and Character Hope, 5 and Hope does disappoint, because GOD'S LOVE has been poured into my heart through HIS Holy Spirit who has been given to me.

President Trump said it best....

Illegals deserve nothing...

Veterans deserve EVERYTHING.

nuff said

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

ABSOLUTELY 💯

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

💯🎯👊💥

(1) Show this thread