US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

GOD SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

THIS IS WHAT divine MEANS TO me!

2 Timothy 2:16
But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary
edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Divine to me means God inspired...

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

does GOD INSPIRE THISTHAT YOY WROTE?
What the fuck are you doing???

holy conduct and godliness,

Ephesians 1:4
just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

Ephesians 5:27
that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

1 Peter 1:15
but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,

1 Peter 1:16
because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

2 Peter 3:11
Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,

Hebrews 12:14
Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

(2) Show this thread