Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

ok - I thought I was going crazy because when I first looked a the pic i thought it looked like an owl as well.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

It certainly does look likeaan owl. appere fly it's a diamond mine. starts with a K, I cant find the name again.

There are 2 times running right now, one for a live feed and another. wouldnt it be interesting if the mine was a dumb and it started broadcasting live worldwide.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

That Britbong site can't be reached anymore??????

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

still live on mu end

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Servers overloaded. just keep trying.

(2) Show this thread

whatever that is it resembles an owl. or am i imagining things.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Follow the Owl and the Y.....Symbolism will be their dowfall.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Is there any update on when the clock runs out ?
And just wondering, what's with the owl?

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

4 hours 14 minutes from now

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

this was the last time clock that was posted and that was at 3:04 EST

(2) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

It looks like extremely deep holes.