US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

GOD SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

THIS IS WHAT divine MEANS TO me!

2 Timothy 2:16
But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary
edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Divine to me means God inspired...

does GOD INSPIRE THISTHAT YOY WROTE?
What the fuck are you doing???

Nothing much, just a former cps subject, passed around and used. I'm just writing a book with 15 other normal folks that have been raped.

We have reported, documented and gone to court as witnesses/victims of child abuse...

It's no big deal, it was just us....as kids passed around "religious" circles....

btw, we are not victims...we are survivors....

shall I continue...

i AM SORRY FOR ALL ABUSE THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED AND ESPECIALLY SORRY TO LEARN OF YOURS! GOD BLESS
WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

OF COURSE i AM SORRY TO LEARN OF SO MANY AND YOURS ALSO!

I know you and hundreds of millions of others are as well. It is obvious, the GREAT AWAKENING...

I love you Fren, please take no offense to my ramblings..

/Salute

(1) Show this thread