Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Telegram is compromised.

VK was right.... again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Anonup is run by Koba and VK and it is the only platform Nana really trusts to any degree.
Not sure where they disappeared to but you can rest assured that where ever they are they are working for us and saving this planet.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This platform gets hit with enormous, sophisticated hackers 24/7.

I found both Patriots on Twitter when the storm was brewing. VK is very busy. He was the one I chose to follow closely. This was how I began to understand their coding...kudos to the Coders! Koba gets a huge thumbs-up from VK, cause Koba rocks this platform~and it's all good with me.

Some, if not most, members on this platform do not know (or prolly don't care!) that Patriots here are either still on [twitface] and/or we got axed completely.

When Koba rolled out Anonup, I was still a little raw about being censored, I was hoping the "others" were going to be here. Not everyone has an identifying handle...for obvious reasons. Be careful who you follow AND CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS too...especially if you're having "glitches" on your PC.

I like this platform. As with all research and social platforms...it's not perfect...use discernment.

WWG1WGA

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Well said, Dottie!

Only people mentioned by @DotOn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dottie French, click on at the bottom under it