Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

I'm in California. Everything always feels off here

Energy coming into our planet is changing. The magnetosphere is weaker and we have multiple poles (north and south). The sun is frying some plants but not others. Just be aware.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

It's been feeling and looking like September for the last month now. smh

fivegee being turned on explains all of this. It destroys life as it was designed to in many ways. It is a Military Microwave weapon.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Yes, seems many things seem different.

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

The local deer have been eating a lot (a good chunk out of my garden),but they are eating things that they don't normally eat--tomato plants and sunflowers and such. Told a friend and she said that when they do that it is for winter and when it comes it will be all at once.

My husband noticed the geese were starting to flock together like they do when they get ready to fly for the winter.

I have 15 acre. I watched your video and walked out to look at my trees. a few are losing leaves, these to drastically. Plus, did not see any birds and walked around 15 minutes, ants are still alive, but seeing very little else. Remember , they can make it rain, and they can put in it what they want to kill us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiykfBsGqo0

I have 15 acre. I watched your video and walked out to look at my trees. a few are losing leaves, these to drastically. Plus, did not see any birds and walked around 15 minutes, ants are still alive, but seeing very little else. Remember , they can make it rain, and they can put in it what they want to kill us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiykfBsGqo0

NASA's Cloud-Machine - Artificial Rain - YouTube

“NASA is playing God, its making its own weather” said Jeremy Clarkson, heads to Mississippi where NASA test their Space Shuttle solid rocket boosters, consu...

☀️PROPHECY☀️ 🙏🌹🌎🕊️, FAITH ✝️, FAMILY 💕, FREEDOM 🇺🇸🦅, ARNG VETERAN 🫡 🇺🇸🪖🎖️, PATRIOT & MOTHER 💙🦁❤️‍🔥🦁. SAVE THE CHILDREN! 🙏

I was just noticing my back yard this morning wondering the same thing! Leaves are def falling! 💯🍂

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

funny, cuz I was just noticing that this week…healthy tree, fertilize on the regular, raining and watered frequently, and yet leaves are turning yellow

books, painting, walks in nature

It is caused by the 5G, a lot of information about that fact.